Friday, February 19, 2010

Award!


Natalie at The Book Inn has graciously passed on The Prolific Blogger Award! Thank you Natalie!

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award. Passing it on to:


Kathy at Books, Bags and Bon Jovi
Nina at J'adorehappyendings
Shellie at Layers Of Thought

I hope that three is okay...As far as I'm concerned, every blogger that I visit is prolific! You are all wonderful - Happy Friday!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Missy... would you believe this is the 4 time I have been given this particular award in a month?

How funny is that? I think someone is trying to tell me something here....lol.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the award, Missy. I'll definitely post it on my blog :o)

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on your award :D

Nina said...

Thank you Missy B for the awesome award! :) Love it.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Congrats on your award honey! You know you so deserve it! {{hugs to you}}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva