Friday, April 17, 2009

Lets Be Friends Award




Yay! I have received my first award and I am so honored! This award has been given to me by avisannschild at she reads and reads. Thank you so much...it makes me so happy to know that people are starting to notice my blog. And I am so thankful to be part of this wonderful blogging community...and to meet others that love books as much as I do!

Blogs that receive the Lets Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

I will happily pass this award on to:

Jo-Jo at Jo Jo Loves to Read
Blodeuedd at Book girl of Mur-y-castell
Kitten at The Book Kitten
Lori at Lori's Reading Corner
Scattie at In My Head
Marie at Daisy's Book Journal
Joy at Thoughts Of Joy
Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner

I enjoy these bloggers and their posts every day...Thanks, all of you!
Thank you again, avisannschild, you have made my day! BIG SMILE!

12 comments:

avisannschild said...

Wow, I'm impressed at how fast you got this post up! You are very welcome. By the way, I discovered your blog because you posted a comment on someone else's blog recently (Trish's? Bethany's? I don't remember!).

Missy B. said...

Well, I thank you again. I am really enjoying blogging, and reading all of these book reviews, and blogging about books! My husband is saying it is "My new addiction"!

Kitten said...

Thanks for the award! I am honored! It's really nice to meet you!

Alice. J. Wisler said...

Missy, so excited to see that you are reading How Sweet It Is!

~Alice J. Wisler

Jess said...

Congrats everybody!

Marie said...

Congrats on your very first award, Missy. It's awesome. Also, thanks for giving the award to me. I'm truly honored.

Bee said...

Well done for getting your first award,and thank you for passing on the award to me,it was really nice of you!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)

Carol Murdock said...

Congratulations to you and those you are passing it to! I have been proud of all of mine but the first one is Special !!!!

Carol

Blodeuedd said...

Aww thank you so much Missy :D

avisannschild said...

Blogging is definitely addictive! I can tell you that my partner was very supportive at first, but now he thinks I spend waaaaaay too much time in front of the computer!

Thoughts of Joy said...

Since we met on my blog, I have been keeping up with yours on Google Reader, and I am so sorry to have taken so long to finally comment about this award. I really am very appreciative, Missy. Thank you!

Wendi said...

Hi Missy!

Congrats on your award, and thanks for sharing it with me. I'm going back and making sure I've got awards taken care of (I'm WAY behind!!)

:) Thanks!!

Wendi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva