Friday, July 9, 2010

Bedroom Make-Over



I have just returned home after spending a relaxing 3 days at the beach. I stayed at a friend's beach house. She had just had it re-decorated and it was beautiful! I fell in love with her new bedroom vanity, and was thinking about purchasing one for myself! The first store that comes to mind is www.justvanities.com, which is a division of CSN Stores! CSN Stores.....the ones with the beautiful book cases and desk chairs have SO much more to choose from. With 200 + websites, it's overwhelming!

I am not sure what I will choose, but when I make my decision I will definitely post a review!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I wouldn't want to leave my room if it looked like that!!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Yes, I agree with Shelley...I, too, would have to "cocoon" in that pretty room.

Keep us posted, with photos, etc., when you get your beautiful room!

BTW, love the beautiful dots in your blog background.

Lisa said...

I have the vanity my mother had when she was a girl and I used it for years before I got into the habit of doing all of my beauty routine in the bathroom. So now my daughter uses it--which I love. Can't wait to see what you choose.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva