Saturday, August 29, 2009

Show Me 5 Saturday



That's A Novel Idea just started this fun new meme!

Here are the rules:
Each Saturday You will post the answer to these questions. The number indicates the number of answers you will provide.


1 Book you read and/or reviewed this week
2 Words that describe the book
3 Settings where it took place or characters you met
4 Things you liked and/or disliked about it
5 Stars or less for your rating


Here's Mine:
1 The Girl ln Times Square by Paullina Simons
2 Fantastic, exciting
3 New York City, Lily Quinn, Spencer O'Malley
4 Liked: the characters, where it took place, subject matter of the story; Disliked: the ending.
5 5 Stars or less: My rating: 4.5 stars

I very much enjoyed this book...so much so that I am giving away my copy so that someone else may enjoy it as much as I did. The ending was not what I expected....but...it did not change the way I felt about the story.






2 comments:

Kaye said...

It sounds like a great book. Count me in the drawing. Nice new meme. Looks like fun. I may have to try this one.

Linda said...

I always think it is funny when I like a book but hate the ending. I did my Show Me 5 Saturday on Bookvisions, but I do it a little different each week. This week I just listed 5 words to describe each of the two books I am currently reading.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva