Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've been lazy.....


I've not been blogging much lately, and I apologize. I am going through another slow reading phase. I've had a bad run of books lately. I've got a lot of things going on at the moment, so I am hoping to get back on track by the New Year.

I did receive my Secret Santa gift in the mail, from an awesome new friend, Heather Figearo, author of the blog Raging Bibliomania. She instinctively knew what my favorite things were, because they were all in my gift package! I got a pair of fuzzy slipper socks with penguins on them, a bag of Lindsor Truffle chocolates, 2 bottles of nail polish, and the novel "Oogy", which I have been dying to read! Thank you again, Heather, I am enjoying everything. Please go by and visit her blog and say hi~

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season, filled with family, fun and warm memories. Don't forget to relax and find time for yourself....curl up with a good book and cup of hot tea or cocoa.....

XOXO


7 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fantastic gift! Heather is the best!

Zibilee said...

Oh Missy! I love that photo of Marilyn Monroe reading! She has always been a favorite of mine. Glad you enjoyed the gifts as well. Merry Christmas!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Oh silly... Never apologize for being lazy! It is nice to be lazy!!

And you know where to find me... I am only an email away and I will not bother you... So, if you want... come find me!
Hugs to you honey!! I hope you had a good weekend!!!

Julie P said...

I know what you mean--I have been in a slump lately too. Oh well, real life just sort of takes over from time to time....

Kim said...

Maintain an even strain -- that's one of my mottos. So enjoy the holidays.

Fun gifts! I missed this Santa swap this year because I was dozing :(

Marce said...

Happy Holidays to you also Missy.

The end of the year hasn't been the best reading for me either.

I look forward to your Memoir reviews next year for the Challenge.

Happy Holidays :-)

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

What a great gift!! Raging Bibliomania's site is one of my favorites!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva