Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award


Many thanks to Kate of Kate's Library for presenting me with The Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award. This is a new reward for me and I am just tickled PINK!



How it works...

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

My last five books were:


The Butterfly Garden by Chip St. Clair
Firefly Rain by Richard Dansky
Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Arcadia Falls by Carol Goodman
Rainy Lake by Mary Francois Rockcastle

My five picks to pass this award on to are:


Susan at Crazy Cat Lady's Library
Michelle at Red Headed Book Child
Teresa at Teresa's Reading Corner
Deb at The Book Nook
Julie at Reading Without Restraint!

Thanks again to Kate! Happy Reading!




8 comments:

Loren said...

Congrats on your award!

Happy Tuesday to you :)

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Thank you so much!!!! I have been really bad with reading and commenting lately. So sorry I haven't been by more. i am gearing up for BEA next week!

I loved Still Alice and Arcadia Falls. I have not read the others you listed!

Take care,
Michelle

Julie P said...

So behind on my blog-following! Sorry it took me so long, but THANKS!! (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award!!!!

Loving your blog :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Snazzy award!

CCL said...

Missy, thank you so much for passing this award on to my blog! I am a little behind on catching up on things, but will hopefully be passing it along to others in the next day or two. You are such a sweetheart to think of me!

Hugs~
Susan
http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Congratulations! Thank you for passing it on to me!

CCL said...

Well, it's definitelybeen more than a day or two, but I am finally getting it posted to my blog and passed along to five more bodacious book bloggers tonight! Thanks again for thinking of me!

Hugs~
Susan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva