Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read*
* Open to a random page*

*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page *

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

My teaser today comes from Ghostbread by Sonja Livingston:

~There was nothing pretty about my lunchbox, nothing to see but the huge old head of Kwai Chang Caine, the crime-fighting monk from TV. And if you looked at it, that's all you'd see - Caine's old head, cracked by the dent, looking like the shell of an overcooked egg.~ pg. 46

What's YOUR teaser today?



8 comments:

Kristin said...

Interesting teaser...haven't heard of this book or author.

Here's my teaser.

Belinda said...

Eww yuck.Maybe I should rethink that egg I was going to have for lunch today :P

Come see what Teaser I chose

E.J. Stevens said...

Interesting teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Natalie W said...

Made me chuckle! Nice teaser,
Natalie
http://www.thebookinn.net/2010/09/another-fabulous-meme-day-teaser.html

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOL Nice one :)

Here is my TT :)

Aisle B said...

made me think of the song... Kung Foo Fighting.... Ah HA!

Great teaser and come on over for romance over at Aisle B Teaser
http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1202669736/teaser-tuesday

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great teaser, thanks! for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva