Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read*
* Open to a random page*

*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page *

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)

My teaser today comes from Ghostbread by Sonja Livingston:

~There was nothing pretty about my lunchbox, nothing to see but the huge old head of Kwai Chang Caine, the crime-fighting monk from TV. And if you looked at it, that's all you'd see - Caine's old head, cracked by the dent, looking like the shell of an overcooked egg.~ pg. 46

What's YOUR teaser today?


Kristin said...

Interesting teaser...haven't heard of this book or author.

Here's my teaser.

TheBookishSnob said...

Eww yuck.Maybe I should rethink that egg I was going to have for lunch today :P

Come see what Teaser I chose

E.J. Stevens said...

Interesting teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

From the Shadows

Natalie W said...

Made me chuckle! Nice teaser,

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

LOL Nice one :)

Here is my TT :)

Aisle B said...

made me think of the song... Kung Foo Fighting.... Ah HA!

Great teaser and come on over for romance over at Aisle B Teaser

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

Emma Michaels

Tribute Books Mama said...

Great teaser, thanks! for sharing.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva