Friday, March 27, 2009

~Friday Favorites~


Friday Favorites is something new that Lori at Lori's Reading Corner has come up with. Please visit her blog to find out more about it, and to post your Friday Favorite!
This is my first Friday Favorite post and I am quite excited about it! This week I am choosing the book Every Good And Perfect Gift by Brenda Jernigan.
I am a HUGE Southern Fiction fan, and this novel does not disappoint!
It takes place in the early 1950's. Complete with a small North Carolina town, a ten-year-old girl who can see God, a free-spirited mother and one fiesty granny, this novel is not only entertaining, but heartwarming as well.
Harmony; 1st. ed edition (May 22, 2001)
288 pages
ISBN-10: 0609607901
Rating: 5 stars
Free Avatars

2 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

I also love southern fiction so thanks for bringing this to my attention! Thanks also for stopping by my blog.

a quiet life said...

this looks good, always nice to find new books~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Enchanted Neighborhood kit by Irene Alexeeva